@ 7 months 2 weeks 4 days
First of all, I must thank those who sms-ed and called me over the weekend giving me valuable support for a SUCCESSFUL pureed project. I know I know, it’s not as if mummy is attempting some rocket science project but it’s challenging enough to get this mummy scratching her head.
A quick guide to Ryan’s weekend diary:
**Saturday 2 Dec 2006 (7 months 2 weeks 2 days)
- Woke up @ 8.30am, had cereal mixed with Gerber Apple Fruity followed by 5 oz of milk
- Pom-pom, handsomely dressed for a visit to Po-Po’s place
- Took an hour nap from 10.30am
- Milk – milk again
- Ryan had so much fun @ Po-Po’s place. Cousins Atiqah, Adam, Aishah and Sean were there. It was Adam’s 10th birthday. “Happy Birthday Adam”
- Had mashed potato @ Po-Po’s place (doesn’t like potato. Only took in a few spoonful)
- Home sweet home @ 5.00pm, had porridge mixed with carrot (yummy yummy.. finished half a bowl)
In the evening, went Bangsar Seafood Village for din-din. Lil Cutie fell asleep in stroller. It was one of those good days when mummy can have a ‘peaceful’ dinner without Ryan clinging on mummy like a koala seeking for attention. Phew~~
Must have been a tired night for Ryan.. cutie slept at 10.30pm
**Sunday 3 Dec 2006 (7 months 2 weeks 3 days)
Ryan still requires nighttime feeding. Well, not exactly nighttime, more like weetime feeding because he usually twist and turn for milk at around 5am-6am. Today no exception..
- Woke up @ 8.30am (Ryan is like an alarm clock, he will usually wake up between 8am – 8.30am everyday without fail)
- Today no more ‘kai-kai’ as mummy and daddy were extremely tired, so we stayed home.
- Fed Ryan cereal mixed with Heinz banana for breakfast, followed by 5 oz milk
- Took a half hour nap @ 10.00am
- Ryan was quite cranky and his body temp is still a lil warmer compared to his normal days – I sided that as teething consequences. So, that does not raised any alarm for neither of us
On this special Sunday (hahaha.. special because didn’t go kai-kai) mummy was very determined to give pureed project a deserving try. Ransacked the fridge, aiseh.. no fruits wor.. quickly asked FIL to go buy. Waited waited, finally FIL back with some apples. Oki la.. set. Try with an apple first. But.. err..err.. mummy can’t remember which blade to use. So, hv to fall back to the good old — USER GUIDE. Hee hee,,,
Daddy saw this mummy so ‘clumsy’, have voluntarily gave it a shot. So, all mummy has to do while carrying Ryan on one hand was to ask Linda (oh.. introduce.. Linda is my maid, been with us for 3 years + already) to peel off the apple skin, chop the apple coarsely and put to boil for 10 mins.
Terraaa……now you see it…
Terraaa……now you don’t…
Hehehe.. actually as you can see, still a bit leftover because by the time Mr Lim and mummy was done with the whole pureed apple process, my lil cutie was tired and due for his afternoon nap. Therefor mummy only managed to feed Ryan a bit of the pureed apple and mixed some with cereal for Ryan before he dozed off to dreamland at about 1.30pm. Hahaha.. guess what time Ryan woke up? 4.30pm !!!! Wow.. long nap. Heehee.. Mummy also did not miss the opportunity for a good afternoon nap. Ditto with Daddy.
Check out my cutie Ryan during mum-mum time..
Note to Ryan: Cutie, mummy only managed apple this weekend. Coming weekend we explore other varieties ya. Luv you.